Functional training attempts to adapt or develop exercise allowing individuals to perform the activities of daily life in a user-friendly manner and without injury. This style of training can be beneficial for a variety of reasons
- Training the body for repetitive or heavy workloads at your job
- Regaining strength after injury or major structural reconstruction like hip or knee replacements.
- Follow up to physical therapy.
- Correction of poor posture and all the consequences that occur as a result.
- Regain balance, coordination and strength after living a sedentary lifestyle.